Registration is open!
Take advantage of special one-day-visit registration for IBPSA-CH members only (see separate message to members).
CISBAT 2017 International Scientific Conference
6-9 September 2017, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
The 14th CISBAT Conference will again take place at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland from 6th to 9th September 2017. Following domains will be addressed:
As humanity faces the combined challenge of mitigating climate change and supplying sufficient energy to a growing World population, one of the key issues for research and political action today is energy efficiency in the built environment. As a platform for the presentation of the latest scientific research in the field, CISBAT promotes interdisciplinary dialogue and a visionary approach to the shaping of our future buildings and districts.
Our call focuses on the following scientific topics:
- Nanostructured materials for renewable energies (solar nanotechnologies)
- Sustainable building envelopes (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting and electric lighting (green lighting)
- Indoor environment quality (user comfort, health and behaviour)
- Smart buildings (predictive & neuro-fuzzy control)
- Integration of renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Building simulation (innovation, rapid design, design support) – two special sessions IBPSA-CH
- Smart cities (urban simulation, big data)
- Urban form, energy & technology (urban energy hub)
- Information and communication technologies (software, internet of things)