1st ANNOUNCEMENT and CALL FOR PAPERS – Submission deadline 15 January 2017
CISBAT 2017 International Scientific Conference
6-9 September 2017, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
The 14th CISBAT Conference will again take place at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland from 6th to 9th September 2017. Following domains will be addressed:
As humanity faces the combined challenge of mitigating climate change and supplying sufficient energy to a growing World population, one of the key issues for research and political action today is energy efficiency in the built environment. As a platform for the presentation of the latest scientific research in the field, CISBAT promotes interdisciplinary dialogue and a visionary approach to the shaping of our future buildings and districts.
Our call focuses on the following scientific topics:
- Nanostructured materials for renewable energies (solar nanotechnologies)
- Sustainable building envelopes (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting and electric lighting (green lighting)
- Indoor environment quality (user comfort, health and behaviour)
- Smart buildings (predictive & neuro-fuzzy control)
- Integration of renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Building simulation (innovation, rapid design, design support) – special session IBPSA-CH
- Smart cities (urban simulation, big data)
- Urban form, energy & technology (urban energy hub)
- Information and communication technologies (software, internet of things)
Abstract submission: CISBAT 2017 invites contributions on research and technological development as well as on particularly innovative case studies.
Please submit a 300 to 500 word summary of your work describing topic and aim, scientific methodology and results by 22 January 2017 through the online submission form.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper to be published in a CISBAT 2017 special issue of Elsevier’s Energy Procedia, a ScienceDirect open access publication indexed by Scopus.